Thursday, October 8, 2015





  My social issue is suicide, depression and anxiety, for as long as i can remember I've been suffering from all of these issues as well as OCD, ADHD, insomnia, bipolar, schizophrenia and night terrors as well as self hard. Normally I don't tell people about any of this but this topic is extremely important to me... please note that all of these are true thoughts and feelings that I as well many others like me have. The thing about anxiety is that the simplest things resonate with the deepest of fears, one of the most common anxiety triggering situations is school. Aside from the abundance of people (social anxiety is the most common form of anxiety) there is also a lot of stress which feeds the anxiety enormously. It is heartbreaking how utterly alone these disorders makes people feel and I want to help let everyone know that I do care. People with these issues are.. almost blinded by them.. we don't see that there are people who care, we don't see that "light at the end of the tunnel" all we see is darkness, day in, day out. It feels like you're choking on your own breath only you look around and everyone else is breathing just fine. Imagine you're walking through a river with the current pushing against you strong enough to pull you under four times over, there are people with you. on the shore, saying things like "don't worry, I'm here for you!" yet they refuse to step into the water to help you, they say "You can do it!" yet they know they wouldn't be able to if it was them, they say "just get out of the water" but instead of extending a hand to help you, they give up and move on. Every once in a while you find a good rock, strong enough for you to lean on, you manage to let yourself feel safe and you let your guard down, but the rocks, they always get tired of holding you.. and when they let go.. they leave you drowning... and the current shoots you 100 ft back again.
To be honest, nothing is harder then standing up again in that current, when everything in you is telling you that it would be so much easier if you just let go...

But, all the same, we stand again, and walk through that river... and if you're reading this... I want you to know, that I can be something better then just a rock... I will be your mountain and as long as you are willing to climb up my side and cross my bridge to the shore, then I will let you, it will be hard, but I will help you.



1 comment:

  1. this is amazing. u really captured the assignment. great job cx

    ReplyDelete